Save the Dates: April 10-11, 2019
The Refit International Exhibition & Conference is a marine industry trade show combining exhibits, seminars, and demonstrations for yacht and boat refit and repair professionals. The Refit Show delivers a potent combination of practical education, emerging technologies, new products, service innovations, and B2B networking. From project conception to execution, from new hardware and equipment selection to final sea trials with care for customer relations and retention, the Refit Show strengthens the future of this rapidly expanding industry. Sign up for Refit Show updates!
2018 Refit Show Highlights
FREE Exhibit Hall Access
- Explore the exhibit hall FREE to source only refit products and technology.
- Find everything you need to improve your refit process in one place.
- Speak directly with the manufacturers and their technical staff.
- Enjoy free beer courtesy of Steyr Motors in the exhibit hall Wednesday afternoon, January 10
Live Demonstrations FREE to Attend
Project Management Certification from ABBRA
- Attend six technical sessions produced by ABBRA over the course of two days.
- Earn a Project Management Certification and an ABBRA Badge.
- Learn more about the special certification.
Subscribe FREE to Professional BoatBuilder
Professional BoatBuilder magazine is free of charge to those whose primary employment is in the boat construction, design, and repair fields.
Why re-focus your business on refits ?
Even as new yacht orders remain far off from their pre-recession highs, the refit market is booming. Yacht owners are buying and refitting brokerage boats in order to capitalize on lower costs and faster turnaround times compared to new builds.