The Third-Annual Trade Event: January 10-11, 2018
The Refit International Exhibition & Conference is a marine industry trade show combining exhibits, seminars, and demonstrations for yacht and boat refit and repair professionals. The Refit Show delivers a potent combination of practical education, emerging technologies, new products, service innovations, and B2B networking. From project conception to execution, from new hardware and equipment selection to final sea trials with care for customer relations and retention, the Refit Show strengthens the future of this rapidly expanding industry. Sign up for email updates.
Refit Show Highlights
Special Pre-Conference January 9
Join us a day early for technical training sessions from manufacturers and suppliers.
Stay after the Pre-Conference for a special VIP gathering in the exhibit hall beginning at 5:30pm. We’ll have hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
FREE Exhibit Hall Access
- Explore the exhibit hall FREE to source only refit products and technology.
- Find everything you need to improve your refit process in one place.
- Speak directly with the manufacturers and their technical staff.
Technical and Business Seminars
- Attend technical and business tracks featuring a variety of seminars over the course of two days.
- Choose individual seminars or enroll in a full two-day program.
Subscribe FREE to Professional BoatBuilder
Professional BoatBuilder magazine is free of charge to those whose primary employment is in the boat construction, design, and repair fields.
Why re-focus your business on refits ?
Even as new yacht orders remain far off from their pre-recession highs, the refit market is booming. Yacht owners are buying and refitting brokerage boats in order to capitalize on lower costs and faster turnaround times compared to new builds.